I have used BubbleWS for 8 months and have received every single redeem I made. Also Have daily read posts of regular members there for months and seens some earn money just like I have and some missing payments and then give up the whole thing. It’s so simple to earn money online using Bubble site. You just have to understand how their system works stay within their known and unknown rules. Yes not every rule is documented there and ranting about that won’t take you anywhere. You just need to know what you should do and what you shouldn’t do. So here’s a BubbleWS Crash Course for anyone who want to try making a buck there. Last year I read a guide similar to this one which helped with to understand BuubleWS site and get paid without loosing any payments. Here I’m trying to make more in-depth BubbleWS Guide.
BubbleWS is a Scam ?
I have seen so many bad reviews about BubbleWS people accusing it’s a scam. First I thought it must be a scam so I hadn’t bothers about it. One day I was too lazy to do anything and was bored with my work so I started reading both negative and positive reviews about BubbleWS. After reading dozens of senseless negative reviews and then few good positive reviews I had decided to give it a go. Because unless you try it you would never know.
First I read everything they have in site. Terms of Service, Privacy and rules and guidelines scatted around site in different pages. Then read articles inside the side about payment problems and various things. Last thing I did was carefully going through articles of those members who claimed they are getting paid without a problem.
Common thing among these members was all of them write good long articles. No short crappy stuff. They organized and formatted their articles well with images, tags, paragraphs etc. They reply to comments made in their posts and keep articles alive. None of them bother much about social sharing or trying gain traffic from it. Most of them are men and women write genuine articles. I think many of them are moved their from Squidoo.
So I started writing too. First month I made one 200+ words post per day. Shared those only once in Google+, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Made sure all posts are neat and easy to read. Added a Royalty free image for each post. Started connection to active people and read and comment on their posts.
I received my first payment in 30 days with 20 articles. I have never been hyper active there. My max is 5 posts per day and I would spend hour to read and make comments in others posts. I have received every single payment since then. So yes it works if you stay within rules and write good quality articles. So no, it’s not a scam.
It’s not something you can make a quick buck. Also they do go pay for you just because you write bunch of words to cover minimum requirement. So if you haven’t got paid it means you have done something wrong with or without knowing. Or it might not be for you.
Understanding BubbleWS System
It’s important to understand how their system works. They pay you for views posts get, comments your posts receive and Likes your posts gets. Also You can share your posts in given social media sites only once and they pay you for that too. They earn money from the ads displaying in your posts and they pay you from what they earn. So they can pay you only if they earn and for earning money they need their advertising system works. You are clicking on those ads doesn’t work. Your posts need to get traffic from search engines. Social Media sites and other Bubble members. Just stick to basics. Don’t like to push limits. You might try things like retweet blasts, fake traffic and anything like these stuff but you won’t get paid. They look at everything before paying you. It’s a Business not a charity so make sure you don’t do any unethical stuff.
Basic Bubble Rules
There are several basic rules you need to know. Make sure you know these all by heart. These few are important to stay out of trouble and get payments without missing a single one. Some of these are listed in their site and some of these are which I have found from various posts done by BubbleWS staff members.
- Post more than 400 characters per post. That’s what the site says. But don’t count on that. I noticed everyone who get paid without a problem make good long meaningful posts. From my personal experience I can say you need to write at least 175-200 words to stay safe. I said words not characters.
- If you are not in USA then you need to have a verified PayPal account to get paid. You must have it no other option. So before you hit the green button sort this out. If you are in USA then you have more payment options like checks, Visa gift card etc.
- Content you write has to be unique. No copy and paste stuff from other sites. Also it has to be in English not other languages. Always make sure your content is not duplicated anymore. There are free online tools which helps you to weed out duplicate content from your posts >> Here.
- Does not abuse likes/views/comment system. Don’t go asking for Likes or Comments. This can get you banned or at least you will loose your payments. Also don’t copy and paste same comment everywhere.
- If you are going to post a photo then make sure it’s a your own photo or a Royalty free photo. Means free to use, share or modify. Not every photo you find in Google search is free to use. Also make sure to use the source of image.
- Do not post Referral or Affiliate links to other websites. If it’s your own site don’t post a link to that in every post. You can use a link as a resource or source when it’s necessary.
- You can make only 10 posts per day not more than that. More effective writing better quality articles which will attract visitors from both BubbleWS site and also from search engines rather than writing 10 meaningless articles. They don’t pay for articles but for activities.
You have to try to be creative when you make posts. Cool thing about BubbleWS is unlike other profit sharing sites like Squidoo, You can write about anything you want. You can write reviews or about your life or even a ranting about a person or something happened to you. So just keep a check list for your posts. here are some good guide lines.
- Make a catchy title. This way you will attract more people to your post. Remember you earn from Views, Likes and Comments so having a good eye catchy title is important.
- Never make short content posts. Always make sure you have at least 200 words. You can use MS word to count words or you can use a online tool like this (Here). Posts doesn’t have to be too long but just long enough.
- Make sure your post is readable. Break it into paragraphs and don’t put more than 110 words for each or it become hard to read. Remember if other members can’t read your post fast then they won’t comment on it. Means you loose money.
- Always use a image for your posts. It make it catchy and you will get more views. Remember the drill, Only Royalty free images nothing else. Also post the source of your image. If it’s from gettyimages then use that or whichever the site.
- Use tags for your posts. Tags works like categories. All you have to do is make it like this >> +MyPost, +EarnMoney, +FunnyMoments etc write word phrase like in these examples.
Write something interesting. Don’t stick with your daily life stuff, Also don’t write recipes from Google which is taken as duplicate content. If you write cool content you get get more people viewing, Liking commenting your posts and you will earn more money. Here’s an example for a good post. It’s a simple post with minimum content but have all these rules in it >> Here
BubbleWS is basically social networking site. It’s important to have a good number of people connected to you. Because over 80% of your Views, Likes and comments will come from your connections. So you have to connect with people who are active and also ” normal “. You will see people just behave like spammers and they will get banned sooner or later. Avoid them connect with good people who are posting and commenting daily. Make a list of people who comment in your posts everywhere and just do same to all the people in your list.
- when you comment in other members posts read the comments already there. Connect to people who do good unique comments.
- When you connect to person leave a message in their profile or they might not noticed it. Just drop a short message like “Hello! connected. Have a nice day”.
- Make sure to check posts of your connections regularly and leave interesting comments. When they notice you are doing it they will do same. Once a while you will find one who don’t return the favor and just remove them and keep commenting others.
- Some people only Like others posts and expect others to do both Like and Comment. This won’t happen. BubbleWS have a bad notification system. If the person have a big lot of connections then there is a good change he/she never see your Like. But when you make comment it’s always stay in post and they will see those.
- You should have a good rato between Comments and Likes. I use 1:3 rato. If you can make more comments it’s fine too. But this process take time.
It really doesn’t matter if you have 5000 connections if none of them read or like your posts. It’s important to have active connection. Only way to do it is fining good members and check their posts often and comment. They will do same for your posts too. It’s a win win situation. This is the best way to earn money here. More active connection means you are going to earn more money.
Minimum payment used to be $25 but now it is $50. Once you redeem it takes at least 72 hours for them to start the payment process. If you use PayPal then an E-check will be received in 4-5 says most of the time. It might take longer but not often. If you haven’t received your redeem money by 7 days then better contact them.
Earning Money from BubbleWS
This is what they say about earning money,
You will get paid for every view, comment, like/dislike and social media share on every post you create. The payout (per) will vary based on how much ad revenue Bubblews is making at the time. Although we do split ad revenue 50/50. We believe every user should be an equal partner.
So trying to abuse View, Comments, Likes or Social sharing won’t you get anywhere. This might be one reason why many fail to earn from this program. Write more about things which will attract people from search engines and social networking sites like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
Also whole earning thing depends on your personality. There are some people who have an attractive personality or writing style and gain big connection base which like and comment in their posts daily. These people don’t need to make too many posts they only has to make couple of good posts and then keep these posts active by actively engaging in comments. Those who have no special writing skills or can attract people need to do it hard way.
If you are one of them then you need to plan everything. First find one how much you can earn per post per day. Setup a daily earning goal like 5 USD per day. If you can earn $1 per post then you need to make 5 posts per day. You need to find ways to maximize earnings.
Gaining more connections is a good way to increase your earnings. Hardest part is commenting on everyones posts. This need time more than you spend for your own posts. Also find when most of your connections online. You have post your articles when your connections are active.